Things to enhance your dull life…including, but not limited, to foodstuffs that are shockingly low in crack. I mean, sugar. No, really…some of my favorite addictions or indulgences that have to be shared:
- Chocolate Decandence (Egg free, dairy free, and no added sugars) - Secret ingredient…..beans! It’s just so much better than any cake in a 15 mile radius, I bet you my firstborn.
- Immaculate Blueberry Scones - If I’m going to have wheat (sparingly and not on an active day where I can schedule a nap), it’s gonna be all natural, unbleached. This company remains as non-GMO as possible, when affordable, and only 4 freakin grams of sugar! Party in your mouth! Found out Whole Foods, SuperTarget and Wal-fart Supercenter.
- Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis - must read autobiography! Even if you’re no junkie, if you’ve ever been down the psychiatric rabbit hole, you will understand the twisted mind of a beautiful, lyrical, albeit…train wreck.
- Blogilates - To be honest, I usually want to punch this video blogger in the face, but if you remember me going on about fitness, I can’t work out hard core like I used to anymore. This is the best low intensity, but effective, workout I could find. Just skip the silly Gangnam style gimmick. If you find someone less bouncy and perky, please, I beg you…let me know.
- IKEA Bird and Tree Curtains - makes any house a home. A fabulous, hipster home.
- Sherlock… on cokeandpopcorn.eu - Challenge yourself. Watch 2 seasons in one day! For Free. You’re welcome. Bloody Brilliant!
- Jewels Star App - What else are you gonna do on the loo?
- Acupuncture - Nothing more addictive than needles!
- Lastly, the cutest video I could relate to on the interwebs: